BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Profile


Hello and hye there! Assalamulaikum wbt to all Muslim. I will take the opportunity here to tell all of you something about myself. My full name is Yusmaniza Bt Mohd Yusoff. But my friends prefer to call me Yus and Niza only. At 2010, my age was became 22. So, I should be more matured than before. I'm taking Linguistic courses at UKM and I love it so much! I will learn how to use 'Bahasa' more fluently and kindly.
At UKM, I live at 'Kolej Keris Mas' and I am FSSK's student. I came from Kelantan and study at UKM for a three years. Now, it's been two years and I still have one more years to finish my study then i will be graduated! Oh, it was so long to wait...My ambition is to be a lecturer and a novelist. God willing...

I am not different from others. I'm just a normal people who is only an Ordinary human, a quiet ride together under the Lord 'cover' before returning to go through 'rain', 'heat', 'storms' and 'lightning' to reach at the 'eternal place'. So, I am only a human and mankind that not have much information about this world. But, I am really proud to be a human because I have a brain to think before doing something. As a human who cares, I really love my life, country, and the whole world. So, together we co-operate to taking cares of our world!!!

0 comments: